Volunteers are an important part of our mission to Age Better!
CCN uses volunteers to provide services to those in need.
We believe that your experiences as a volunteer will enrich your life.
How can you make a big difference in someone’s life?
- Drivers – provide transportation to doctor appointments, grocery shopping and errands
- Small household tasks – changing smoke alarm batteries, bringing a meal, reaching high shelves or cabinets
- Technology Assistance – provide assistance with PCs, Macs, smart phones and the internet
- Check-In Phone Calls – make friendly calls to members
- Office Help – work in the CCN office and help with mailings and photocopying
Care Connections Network
(714) 962-9346 CCNagingbetter@outlook.com
9812 Hamilton Avenue
Huntington Beach, CA 92646